The registration deadline will be listed in each season’s brochure.
How to Register
- Complete both sides of the registration form and sign it. Click here for a copy of the registration form.
- Complete the annual information form. Click here for a copy of the Annual Information Form.
- Pay by check or cash (Do not send cash in the mail).
- Mail-in or drop-off your registration, annual information form (new participants only), and payment as soon as possible, but no later than the deadline. For after hours convenience, there is a mail slot located at the SEASPAR office entrance: left of the door, lower panel.
- SEASPAR resident registrations received by the deadline will be processed randomly.
- Prior to the deadline, staff review registrations and contact you if there are questions regarding program selections.
- Full payment must be received with the registration unless specific arrangements for the season have been made. Payment may be made by check, money order, or cash.
- Registrations will not be processed if a balance remains from a previous season. Please contact the office with questions about any outstanding balances.
- Registrations received after the registration deadline are accepted if space is available.
- All new participants must complete an annual information form and submit it with their registration. Parents, guardians, or caregivers are responsible for informing SEASPAR of any changes to this information. Annual information forms are available at SEASPAR.
- Non-resident registrations will be processed randomly one week after the registration deadline.
- Registrations must be received in the office five working days before the event.
- SEASPAR encourages registration at the times and dates listed. This enables the staff to answer questions and provide additional information.
- Instructors may not receive payment or register participants at programs.
- SEASPAR sends registration confirmations before programs begin. Please review the confirmation to verify programs for which you are registered or on the waiting list.
Registration is Complete When
- The form is filled out and signed.
- The fees are paid, scholarship arrangements are made, or payment plans are arranged.
- A current annual information form is on file.
SEASPAR does not accept out-of-district participants unless they reside in an unincorporated area. An unincorporated area is property not within the boundaries of a park district or municipality, e.g., village, town, city. A 100 percent increase in fees is charged for non-residents to participate. Example: A $20 in-district fee is multiplied by 2 for a total of $40. Registration forms for non-residents are accepted at any time, but are not processed until resident registration is completed. In all cases, residents are given priority and non-residents are admitted to programs only after all interested residents are served.