Online registration begins as soon as the seasonal program brochure is distributed.
First-time online registrants must call SEASPAR at 630.960.7600 for a user name, password, and instructions. In order to register online, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a SEASPAR resident
- Have no outstanding balance
- Have a current year Annual Information Form on file
- Pay in full by credit card at the time of registration
- Download and print the appropriate registration form below, complete both sides of the form, and sign it.
Child Registration Form (Ages 3-15): Summer 2017
Adult Registration Form (Ages 16+): Summer 2017
- All new participants must complete an Annual Information Form and submit it with their registration form. Parents, guardians, or caregivers are responsible for informing SEASPAR of any changes to this information.
- Full payment must be received with the registration unless prior arrangements have been made. Payment may be made by check, money order, cash, or credit card.
- Mail or drop off your registration, Annual Information Form, and payment by the deadline stated in the seasonal program brochure. For after-hours convenience, there is a mail slot at the SEASPAR office entrance.
- SEASPAR resident registrations received by the deadline will be processed randomly beginning the following day.
- Non-resident registration will be processed randomly beginning three days after resident registration is processed.
- Registrations will not be processed if a balance remains from a previous season. Please call SEASPAR at 630.960.7600 with questions about any outstanding balances.
- Registrations received after the registration deadline are accepted if space is available.
- Registrations must be received in the office five business days before an activity.
- SEASPAR encourages registration prior to the registration deadline. This enables the staff to answer questions and provide additional information.
- Instructors may not receive payment or register participants at programs.
- SEASPAR sends registration confirmations two weeks before programs begin. Please review the confirmation to verify programs for which you are registered or on the waiting list.
Registrations will not be processed without payment or a current Annual Information Form on file.
- A program may be cancelled if the program minimum is not met.
- Programs may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Make-up dates are generally not possible.
- If a participant cannot attend a program, he/she cannot send a substitute in his/her place.
- A full refund is issued if a program is cancelled by SEASPAR.
- In order for a participant to drop from a program, SEASPAR must be notified five business days prior to the start of the program to qualify for a refund. At this time, the participant will be refunded the cost of the program less a $5 processing fee, the cost of a ticket (if applicable, unless a participant on the waiting list registers), contracted services, or specialized non-refundable supplies.
- A prorated refund is issued if a written medical excuse accompanies the refund request.
- No refund is given if a class is postponed due to low enrollment. If the program is subsequently cancelled, a full refund is given.
- If a participant chooses to cancel from a program after the season has begun, a prorated refund is issued, less a $5 processing fee and ticket price, if applicable.
- All refunds are issued monthly.