Registration begins as soon as the seasonal program guide is distributed.
First-time online registrants must call SEASPAR at 630.960.7600 for a user name, password, and instructions. In order to register online, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a SEASPAR resident
- Have no outstanding balance
- Have a current Emergency Form on file
- Pay in full by credit card at the time of registration
- Download and complete the winter/spring registration form. This fillable PDF form may be downloaded, completed, saved, and emailed to email@example.com if paying with a credit card. (Please note that you MUST download the form and save it to your computer before completing it. If you complete the form in your web browser, your information will NOT be saved!) It may also be printed, completed, and mailed or delivered with payment to the SEASPAR office at 4500 Belmont Road, Downers Grove, IL 60515. For step-by-step instructions, visit our Fillable PDF Form Instructions page.
- Full payment must be received with the registration unless prior arrangements have been made. See our Financial Information/Fee Assistance page for more information. Payment may be made by check, money order, cash, or credit card.
- Mail, email, or drop off your registration and payment by the deadline stated in the season’s program guide. For after-hours convenience, there is a mail slot at the SEASPAR office entrance.
- Registrations will not be processed if a balance remains from a previous season. Please call SEASPAR at 630.960.7600 with questions about any outstanding balances.
- SEASPAR resident registrations received by the deadline will be processed randomly beginning the following day.
- Non-resident registration will be processed randomly beginning the day after resident registration is processed.
- Registrations received after the registration deadline are accepted if space is available.
- Registrations must be received in the office five business days before an activity.
- SEASPAR encourages registration prior to the registration deadline. This enables the staff to answer questions and provide additional information.
- Instructors may not receive payment or register participants at programs.
- SEASPAR sends registration confirmations at least one week before programs begin. Please review the confirmation to verify programs for which you are registered or on the waitlist.
Registrations will not be processed without payment or a current Emergency Form on file.
- A program may be cancelled if the program minimum is not met.
- Programs may be cancelled due to inclement weather or other emergencies. SEASPAR will either reschedule the program or issue a prorated credit to the participant’s account.
- If a participant cannot attend a program, they cannot send a substitute in their place.
Credits/refunds may be issued for the following reasons:
- Participant is Placed on Waitlist: A full credit for the waitlisted program remains on the participant’s account for the duration of the season unless the participant cancels from the waitlisted program to receive a refund.
- Program is Cancelled by SEASPAR: A full credit for the cancelled program remains on the participant’s account, unless the program is rescheduled.
- Participant Cancels from a Weekly Program: If a participant cancels at least three (3) business days prior to the start of the weekly program, a full credit for the program remains on the participant’s account, minus a $5 processing fee and any ticket/service/supply fees already incurred. After the first session, if the program is deemed inappropriate for the participant or if the participant is dissatisfied with the program, a full credit for the program remains on the participant’s account. After the second session, cancellation results in a prorated credit issued to the participant’s account, minus a $5 processing fee and any ticket/service/supply fees already incurred. Cancellations must be made at least three (3) business days prior to the next session of the program in order to receive a credit for that session of program.
- Participant Cancels from a Special Event: If a participant cancels at least three (3) business days prior to the special event, a full credit is issued to the participant’s account, minus a $5 processing fee and any ticket/service/supply fees already incurred. Cancellations made with less than three (3) business days’ notice will not result in any credit or refund.
Credits under $75 remain on a participant’s account unless a refund is requested. All credits are automatically applied toward future registrations.
Credits of $75 or more are automatically refunded if a credit card was used for the original purchase, unless the credit is the result of a waitlist enrollment. In the case of cash/check payment, credits of $75 or more remain on the participant’s account unless a refund is requested.
Refunds will either be issued directly to the credit card used for the original purchase, or in the case of cash/check payment, via check. Check refunds are issued monthly.
To request the refund of an account credit, please call 630.960.7600 or contact us online.