Full payment must be received with program registrations unless other arrangements have been made. Payment may be made by check, money order, cash, or credit card. For online program registration, full credit card payment is required at the time of registration. Instructors may not receive payment at programs.
- A full refund is issued if a program or special event is cancelled by SEASPAR.
- In order for a participant to drop from a program or special event, SEASPAR must be notified five business days prior to the start of the program or special event to qualify for a refund. At this time, the participant will be refunded the cost of the program less a $5 processing fee, the cost of a ticket (if applicable, unless a participant on the waiting list registers), contracted services, or specialized non-refundable supplies.
- A prorated refund is issued if a written medical excuse accompanies the refund request.
- If a participant cannot attend a program or special event, he/she cannot send a substitute in his/her place.
- No refund is given if a program is postponed due to low enrollment. If the program is subsequently cancelled, a full refund is given.
- If a participant chooses to cancel from a program after the season has begun, a prorated refund is issued, less a $5 processing fee and ticket price, if applicable.
- All refunds are issued monthly.
Fee Assistance Program
The SEASPAR Board and staff are committed to offering programs at the lowest possible cost. However, due to financial restrictions, some individuals may find it difficult to pay the entire fee. To help those in need, a significant amount of funds are made available for participants through the generosity of donors. Each year, community organizations and individuals contribute funds that are earmarked for fee assistance. We appreciate this support which allows participants to benefit from activities.
Generally, fee assistance is available for up to 50% of the program fee. Any balance due from a previous season must be paid prior to receiving additional fee assistance. Fee assistance is not available for overnight trips or the EAGLES adult day program, and are only available to SEASPAR residents. Arrangements for a payment schedule are also possible to make the payment of fees more feasible.
Applicants must reside within a SEASPAR member entity. Evidence of financial need must be demonstrated in order to qualify. Factors defining need include family income or extenuating financial situations such as excessive medical bills, current participation in public aid, food stamps, school lunch, or subsidized housing.
Persons requesting fee assistance must complete this application and submit it prior to the registration deadline. A registration form with a notation “Fee Assistance Applicant” should also be submitted. Applications are reviewed and evaluated. Applicants are notified of their fee assistance with their program confirmation.
- Fee assistance is available for all programs except overnight trips and the EAGLES adult day program.
- Fee assistance is limited. Limits are based on the number of assistance requests and available funding. The maximum assistance is 50% of the program fee.
- Fee assistance is not provided for day camp transportation.
- Information submitted is confidential and is not a matter of public record.
- Information in the application must be true and accurate. Fee assistance is recoverable if paid and provided on the basis of false information supplied by the applicant and will nullify the request for future fee assistance requests.
- Fee assistance is provided based on need and availability of funds. SEASPAR reserves the right to approve partial funding or deny an applicant’s request.
- SEASPAR’s Executive Director evaluates all requests.
- The provision of a complete and accurate application is required and will expedite the request.
- An application must be submitted every season. Approval of fee assistance does not ensure continued approval for future seasons.
- Applications are not reviewed if the applicant has an unpaid balance from a prior season.
- A portion of the applicant’s fee must be paid prior to the start of the season.
There are three ways to submit a Fee Assistance Application:
- Visit the Fee Assistance Program Application page and submit the application online, attaching any necessary documentation within the form.
- Download the Fee Assistance Program Application, print and complete it by hand, and mail or deliver it to the SEASPAR office along with any necessary documentation.
- Download the Fee Assistance Program Application fillable form, complete it on your computer, and email it to SEASPAR along with any necessary documentation. (Fillable form instructions: Click the link above, and the form will open as a PDF in a new window. Download and save the form. Complete the form and save your changes, then attach it in an email to email@example.com, along with any necessary documentation. For step-by-step instructions, visit our Fillable PDF Form Instructions page.)
Fee Assistance Applications should arrive at least one week prior to the registration deadline to prevent delays with the registration process. If you have any questions, please contact us online or call us at 630.960.7600.