Full payment must be received with program registrations unless other arrangements have been made. Payment may be made by check, money order, cash, or credit card. For online program registration, full credit card payment is required at the time of registration. Instructors may not receive payment at programs.
- A full refund is issued if a program or special event is cancelled by SEASPAR.
- In order for a participant to drop from a program or special event, SEASPAR must be notified five business days prior to the start of the program or special event to qualify for a refund. At this time, the participant will be refunded the cost of the program less a $5 processing fee, the cost of a ticket (if applicable, unless a participant on the waiting list registers), contracted services, or specialized non-refundable supplies.
- A prorated refund is issued if a written medical excuse accompanies the refund request.
- If a participant cannot attend a program or special event, he/she cannot send a substitute in his/her place.
- No refund is given if a program is postponed due to low enrollment. If the program is subsequently cancelled, a full refund is given.
- If a participant chooses to cancel from a program after the season has begun, a prorated refund is issued, less a $5 processing fee and ticket price, if applicable.
- All refunds are issued monthly.
Fee Assistance Program
The SEASPAR Board and staff are committed to offering programs at the lowest possible cost. However, due to financial restrictions, some individuals may find it difficult to pay the entire fee. To help those in need, a significant amount of funds are made available for participants through the generosity of donors. Each year, community organizations and individuals contribute funds that are earmarked for fee assistance. We appreciate this support which allows participants to benefit from activities.
Generally, fee assistance is available for up to 50% of the program fee. Any balance due from a previous season must be paid prior to receiving additional fee assistance. Fee assistance is not available for overnight trips or the EAGLES adult day program, and are only available to SEASPAR residents. Arrangements for a payment schedule are also possible to make the payment of fees more feasible.
There are three ways to submit a Fee Assistance Application:
- Visit the Fee Assistance Program Policy and Application page and submit the application online, attaching any necessary documentation within the form.
- Download the Fee Assistance Program Policy and Application, print and complete it by hand, and mail or deliver it to the SEASPAR office along with any necessary documentation.
- Download the Fee Assistance Program Policy and Application fillable form, complete it on your computer, and email it to SEASPAR along with any necessary documentation. (Fillable form instructions: Click the link above, and the form will open as a PDF in a new window. Download and save the form. Complete the form and save your changes, then attach it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with any necessary documentation.)
Fee Assistance Applications should arrive at least one week prior to the registration deadline to prevent delays with the registration process. If you have any questions, please contact us online or call us at 630.960.7600.