Registration is now open for SEASPAR’s fall 2022 programming season! The fall season – and guide – cover programming offered from September 19 through December 11.
Offerings include a wide selection of in-person programs and events to make you fall in love with the season. The fall season also welcomes back your favorite virtual programs to keep you active at home. Many virtual programs remain free of charge!
Registration for all programs is lottery-based. Enrollment is not guaranteed.
The fall program guide has been mailed to SEASPAR participants. Yours may still be in the mail! Until you receive it, you are welcome to browse the guide online or stop by the SEASPAR office to pick up a copy. To request a mailed program guide, please call 630.960.7600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Browse program options online in our virtual flipbook or PDF downloadClicking this link will open a PDF document..
We have a few corrections to the mailed program guide:
- Grand Avenue Community Center is located in Western Springs.
- Both sessions of Swim Lessons – Hyatt Lodge have been cancelled.
- The last two dates for both sessions of At the Movies are November 17 and December 1.
- The final date for Spartans Swimming is December 11.
- The end date of the Music Lessons with Nancy program (virtual) is December 9.
How to Register
The SEASPAR office is open to visitors from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday. Available registration options are:
- Mail or drop off your registration form and payment at the SEASPAR office, 4500 Belmont Road in Downers Grove (for after-hours convenience, there is a mail slot at the office entrance) OR
- Use our online registration system (please see note below) OR
- Fax registration form with credit card information completed (if applicable) to 630.960.7601 OR
- Email registration form with credit card information completed (if applicable) to email@example.com.
Download and complete the fall registration formClicking this link will open a PDF document.. If you would like to complete the form on your computer, save it and open it with Adobe Reader. You can fill in the form, save it, and print it or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you need an online account or have forgotten your user name or password, please call 630.960.7600 or email email@example.com. Credit card payment is required for fee-based programs with online registration (an account credit may also be used).
All registrants must have a 2022 Annual Information Form (AIF) on file with SEASPAR. If you have not yet submitted your AIF for 2022, please complete the AIF online or download an AIFClicking this link will open a PDF document. to print and mail or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our registration page for more information, or submit your registration online now.
After Completing Your Registration
Your program confirmation will be mailed by August 26. Virtual program links will be emailed the week of September 12.
Please call us at 630.960.7600 or email us at email@example.com.
Registration for fall programming closes on Friday, August 12, at 4:30 pm.